Wednesday, August 4, 2010

being the baby

I wonder what its like to be the youngest. I'm number 3 of 7 children so I have bigs and littles of both genders, and feel blessed. My older 3 children have seen me with their littles, diapering and breast feeding, dealing with colick and teething, and balancing 4 kids, school, work, and life in general. It makes me wonder what the youngest one will have to go by when she has children of her own. I'm convinced that my middle two children will breastfeed, and I hope that they will be laid back and not get too stressed when they have a crying baby at 2am, but what about the littlest little? my littlest little is only 12 so she has been around the rest of us when we had babies, and went to college, and learned to ride a bike and all the stuff that the bigs get to do first. Maybe its the circle and my youngest child will get to hang with her aunt in L&D and do diaper duty so she can get a nap. hmm, the future hold so much that I wonder about. Any littlest littles, or onlys, out there have any insight for me?

No comments: